Nestled in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand that is rightly called the ‘Land of Long White Clouds’, is a truly exotic country famed for its majestic blend of natural surroundings, vibrant culture, leisure life, state-of-art working environment, diversified business market, comprehensive policy framework and a friendly government. New Zealand offers a series of excellent immigration programs that help people from all across the globe to come to the ‘land of Kiwis’ to live, work, travel and study. The New Zealand immigration policy is deliberated to ensure that immigration enhances the cultural and economic progress of the country.
If you are planning to move to New Zealand, then British Study Mart has the perfect means to help you gain New Zealand Immigration Visa. British Study Mart is a global resettlement solutions provider and is backed by a huge team of professionals who have extensive knowledge of the immigration and visa processes and have been helping people for over two decades. Our professionals will guide you through the entire immigration process and help you gain a visa in the shortest possible time. There are a number of immigration options that are offered by the New Zealand government. These include:-
Skilled Migration Visa
The Skilled Migration Category has been designed to attract highly skilled and qualified migrants to New Zealand, particularly in the industrial sectors and regions that are experiencing growth, but facing shortage of professionals. The country’s selection system is flexible and only important stages are taken into consideration before an applicant can apply for skilled migration to the country.
Business Immigration Visa
The Business Immigration visa has been designed for individuals who wish to start a new business, take over an existing business or place an investment in the country. There are majorly three types of New Zealand Business Visa:
- Investor – This category attracts business people who have capital to invest in New Zealand. It allows them to be granted the permission to become permanent residents if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Entrepreneur – If you are an experienced business person and you want to be self-employed in your own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category may be an option for you.
- Employees of Relocating Business – This category facilitates the entry of employees of businesses that have relocated to New Zealand, and who do not qualify for residence under any other business category.
The Government of New Zealand encourages foreign students to study in their universities and colleges. Along with the studies, the students can also work for up to 20 hours a week. Students, who have completed the requisite qualifications and meet the permanent resident criteria, can apply for a work permit and/or permanent residency after completion of their studies.
The main objective of the New Zealand Work Visa is to contribute to the development of the industry and economy of the country by attracting skilled people from all across the world. There are two options under this:
- Work to Resident – This category allows individuals wishing to permanently settle in the country to upgrade their temporary work visa to a permanent resident visa.
- Employment – This category allows New Zealand employers to hire foreign skilled workers for positions that are vacant which no local workers are able to fulfill.
The Family Visa category allows the immigrant’s partner/spouse and dependent children up to the age of 24, to obtain permanent resident status in New Zealand. Less dependent family members will require sponsors who have held permanent residency in New Zealand for a minimum of three years. Applicants may require an offer of employment as well.
Programs through which you can immigrate to
- Skilled Migrant Visa
- Business Visa
- Study Visa
- Visitor Visa